Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blogging Again

Okay, Either I'm just a moron or I'm just inept in managing a blog. I have tried for two weeks to log into my blog and the blog police won't let me log onto my blog. FINALLY I am able to reset my password, as long as I remember my user name and get into the blog. WHEW!! I'm exhausted. Oh well, maybe the moron thing is more true than I thought. It's about 8:00 pm and Matthew is at work, and Craig is at work, and Megan and Chris went to rent a movie and Maggie is chewing on something she dug out of the trash, and Millie is asleep on my sofa. I'm watching an old british movie from the 60's on cable - it's pretty good. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day at school since Valentines Day is on a Saturday this year. I'm sure I will be bombarded by parents bringing in cupcakes, iced sugar cookies, chocolate hearts, and all kinds of sinful treats, all wanting to share them with me. The only thing I will be looking for is my traditional bouquet of flowers from Craiggie. For the past many years he never forgets the thrill I get out of getting flowers at work for Valentine's Day. All the other girls pass by my desk and comment on how beautiful the roses are, how lucky I am that he remembered to send them, he must be a great guy. If they only knew how great he really is. I had to go home from work sick on Tuesday. He came home, offered to fix me a cold drink, tucked me into bed, and even emailed me on Wednesday to see how I was feeling. Now that's love! After 23 years, he still worries about me. He laughs at my jokes, eats my cooking, and enjoys riding with me in the car. We look forward to silly things like watching The Office on TV, critizing the American Idol contestants, and aggrevating our doggies. I love him with all I have. I have a special surprise for him for Valentine's Day Friday. I can't wait till he gets it. It's kinda special and he will be very surprised. I hope he likes it. He is the best Valentine Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment