Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's My Turn

Well, It's my turn now. After years of seeing my children navigate the internet, chatting about My Space, FaceBook, Instant Messaging, Downloading, Youtube, etc. - I have finally started navigating the tenuous waters of posting personal information about myself on the internet. Why, I'm not really sure. Maybe because I need to feel in tune, plugged in, and on top of it all. Maybe it's because I want to impress my friends with my computer abilities. Nah, it's more because it's my nature to share. I love to chat with my buddies, and thanks to my sister in law's great blog (hers is called Waynes3girls), I have been inspired to start my own. Bear with me as I navigate my way along this trail and learn how to share with y'all all kinds of useless yet hopefully at times interesting information as it pertains to . . . well, me. So, as I start this new year, I begin a new adventure - Lynnie's Lines online. Enjoy! (I hope).

1 comment: